Alumil entrance doors of high architectural standards, aesthetics and performance
A common range of Alumil Doors are SD95 & SD77 all have a high technical speciﬁcations and production processes deﬁned by ALUMIL.
The new generation of ALUMIL SD95 systems oﬀer:
- Maximum energy eﬃciency with high thermal insulation coeﬃcient Ud<1,0 W/m2K.
- High levels of thermal insulation with special anti-distortion polyamides, for improved performance when there are high temperature diﬀerences between indoors and outdoors.
- Maximum watertightness with special design of central gasket and 3 sealing levels with EPDM gaskets.
- Wide variety of security locks and hinges (concealed, barrel or surface mounted).
- Combined perfectly with the hinged window series SUPREME S91.