Alumil entrance doors of high architectural standards, aesthetics and performance
A common range of Alumil Doors are SD95 & SD77 all have a high technical speciﬁcations and production processes deﬁned by ALUMIL.
The new generation of ALUMIL SD95 systems oﬀer:
- Maximum energy eﬃciency with high thermal insulation coeﬃcient Ud<1,0 W/m2K.
- High levels of thermal insulation with special anti-distortion polyamides, for improved performance when there are high temperature diﬀerences between indoors and outdoors.
- Maximum watertightness with special design of central gasket and 3 sealing levels with EPDM gaskets.
- Wide variety of security locks and hinges (concealed, barrel or surface mounted).
- Combined perfectly with the hinged window series SUPREME S91.
The Smart Alitherm Heritage door is the ideal replacement for steel balcony doors on heritage applications such as building renovations or apartment conversions. The Alitherm Heritage door provides the solution for conservation areas where planning regulations require a like-for-like product replacement.
Alitherm Heritage door profiles feature the system’s signature slim sightlines and elegant lines that complement Smart’s existing Alitherm Heritage window and mimic those of steel doors. The system has all the advantages of modern aluminium profiles that feature polyamide thermal breaks, allowing the system to achieve a U Value of 1.5 W/m2k when installed with a suitable sealed unit.
Choice of single and double doors specifically for heritage projects.
- Single or double doors
- Slim sightlines
- Tape or gasket glazed
- Multi point locking and face mounted shoot bolts
The PURe® door range has been developed by Senior Architectural Systems, one of the largest and most respected fenestration companies in the UK today. The system is the next generation of evolved products, designed to exceed current and meet future legislation.
Designed and patent pending in the UK by our research and development team, PURe® doors complement our PURe® window range and feature a unique thermal break system delivering unbeatable thermal performance whatever the weather.
As for looks, the PURe® door range has it all. From single to double, inline slide, folding sliding and lift & slide options for stunning unbroken views suitable for both new builds and refurbishments.
Add to that an almost endless choice of colours and finishes and it’s easy to see why the PURe® door system is set to revolutionise the aluminium door market.